Public Address/Voice Alarm (PA/VA)
D.G.Edworthy Associates design and evaluate Public Address Systems and Voice Alarm Systems, and provide advice and consultancy on the design of audio communications systems for reliability and maintainability.
We advise on: -
- Compliance with British, European and International Standards
- Compliance with contractual specifications
- Reliability predictions (MTBF, MIL-217F)
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) studies
- Fault-Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Compliance with IEC61508 for Safety-Critical systems
- Use of Software of Unknown Provenance (SOUP) in life-safety systems
- Designing for software reliability in safety-critical systems
We also advise clients on the application of national and international standards for public address and voice-alarm systems. Our detailed and up-to-date knowledge of applicable standards allows us to help our clients to meet contractual requirements and to avoid wasted resources.
(Please see Case Histories)